83kcal 2C 4F 8P per one serving (about 400ml)
For two/three servings you are going to need:
- 1l of unsweetened Alpro almond milk
- 20g of pure gelatin
- liquid sweetener
- vanilla extract
- 100g of forest fruit mix
- Bring 150ml of water to boil.
- Add 20g of pure gelatin powder, let it melt.
- Put your milk, sweetener, gelatin and vanilla extract all into one bowl.
- Mix well.
- Mixture into your favorite containers.
- Let it set for about 5 minutes.
- Add the fruits.
- Leave in the fridge for about 5hours.
- Ready to serve.