Yum. Fluffy AF, what’s left to say? Let’s get to the recipe:
For two servings you are going to need:
- 2 eggs
- 100ml of eggwhites
- 1T of baking powder
- 1tbs of xanthan gum
- 30g of rice flour
- sweetener of choice
- Separate your egg yolks from the egg whites.
- Add flour, sweetener and baking powder to the yolks.
- Take all of your egg whites and make them into soft peaks form.
- After the egg whites are in soft peaks form, add the xanthan gum.
- Work it inside of them using hand mixer until nice really thick batter.
- Mix with the yolks gentely.
- Medium pre-heated pan for about 3minutes each side.